Friday, March 1, 2013

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 Weeks, 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, I've been wearing a pair of maternity black dress pants...thanks Amanda Totman for loaning them to me. They are way more comfortable than the Bella Bands. 
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: very well
Best moment this week: Nathan talking to and kissing my belly. 
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week. 
Movement: Not sure...in class on Monday night I felt something weird, but i'm not sure if it was baby movement or not. 
Food cravings: I've been craving sweets lately. Candy=yummy!  
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender prediction: My team teacher, Debra, keeps saying it's a girl. We looked at the Chinese calendar, which predicted a girl. 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Keep healthy snacks on hand or you'll end up eating whatever you can get your hands on. 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on March 8th and our gender revealing party on March 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment