Friday, March 8, 2013

20 Weeks

How far along? 20 Weeks, 4 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Just the black dress pants, but from the looks of this picture maybe I need to start wearing more 
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: very well
Best moment this week: Hearing our baby's heart beat and finding out the gender....which I will share in a later post :) 
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular this week 
Movement: I believe so, but still unsure if that's actually what it is
Food cravings: sweets  
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender prediction: I can't really answer this one now that I know what the gender is ;)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: 
Looking forward to: Sharing the gender at the party on Sunday!!!

1 comment: