Friday, March 15, 2013

Gender Revealing Party

  I know that you all have been anticipating this post....the gender revealing party! The party was a huge success thanks to our parents and Nathan. I could not have pulled it off if it weren't for all their help. So, THANKS again for everything you did!!!
   Okay, Okay I know you all want me to share the exciting news. Baby B. is a.....GIRL!
Nathan is already nervous about the amount of money that will be spent on clothes and accessories! I'm super excited to buy hair bows and cute dresses! 
I know it's kind of hard to see, but the inside icing is pink! :) 
Pink lips for a pretty little she




The lips and mustaches were a huge hit. The kids loved playing with them and 'planting' them in the backyard. 











Had to get a pic with the pom poms

   We had a blast at the party! Thanks to all who came to find out the gender of our sweet baby girl! Now comes the crazy part....picking out a name, decorating the nursery, and getting ready for the arrival of our precious little one. Time seems to be going slowly, but I know she will be here before we know it.
 


1 comment:

  1. I know time seems slow now, but before you know it Nathan will be singing that song about he will be up all night just cleaning his gun

    ReplyDelete