Sunday, February 24, 2013

18 weeks

First, I want to say how thankful I am to those of you who regularly read my blog. Second, I want to apologize for not getting the 18 week post up. Due to last week being incredibly busy, I failed to get a chalkboard ready or take a picture. Again, I want to apologize. I will try my best to be better about getting the post done early on in the week so that doesn't happen again.

On a funnier note, West End had their annual talent show Friday night. I participated in the 'old fart' skit for the second year in a row. Our performance was waterless synchronized swimming...it was very fun and humorous! I will post a pic when I get one from the other girls (I forgot my camera). We entered the auditorium as old ladies in bathrobes. Once on stage, we busted off the bathrobes and jumped into the 'water'. OH and I forgot to mention that under the bathrobes our swimsuits are stuffed in strategic places. Then, the song Gangnam Style came on and the old ladies busted out their dance moves. My team teacher's husband got it on video. If I can figure out how to load that onto here, I will post it later. Hope that gave you a nice mental image!

No comments:

Post a Comment