Thursday, February 7, 2013

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 Weeks, 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: very well
Best moment this week: I can't really think of a best moment, but it is fun when my sweet students ask what size (compared to a fruit or veggie)  the baby is this week. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Coffee has been very appealing this week. 
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: I've been eating a lot of sweets this week....especially when the ladies at school bring you brownies and candy bars :) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender prediction: I go back and forth....this week I feel like it could be a boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I can tell that i've been more fussy with my students. Their laziness seems to bother me more lately.
Weekly Wisdom: All those articles/books that tell you to invest in a more supportive bra are very wise!!! I haven't and I'm sure it would help with the discomfort
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in a few weeks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment