Friday, February 1, 2013

15 Weeks

My belly appears so much larger in pictures than in real life. Also, sorry for the terrible chalkboard and bad pic this week. The post and pic are so late, so I felt I had to use it and move on or it would be week 16 before we took the pic. 

How far along? 15 Weeks, 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained a total of 2.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: During the storms Wed. I slept from about 3:30-7 pm. It was wonderful, but then I couldn't fall asleep at bedtime.
Best moment this week: Telling Nathan that we needed to come up with an April Fool's Day prank for Friday...I experienced my first baby brain goof
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not that I can think of this week
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: MMM had some more bacon last night. YUM! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: a little....clearly looks that way in the pic, but I don't see it as much in the mirror
Gender prediction: Several people have said they think it's a girl....especially based on the heartbeat
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been somewhat moody this week. My students have been very frustrating this week. 
Looking forward to: Watching the baby bump grow and finding out the gender in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment