Saturday, February 16, 2013

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 Weeks, 6 Days-Baby is the size of an onion this week, but I thought this board seemed more fun. :) I know Nathan loves it! Oh and yes, our baby will love Hanson. Ha ha
Total weight gain/loss: 5.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No...i've started applying cocoa butter daily. Hope that helps!
Sleep: very well
Best moment this week: Scheduling our 20 week ultrasound to find out the gender
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Shopping for spring and summer clothes. I don't feel like it's time to buy maternity clothes yet, but I can't buy any cute regular sized clothes either.  
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Pickles have tasted very good this week. I've eaten almost a whole jar since Monday. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender prediction: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy....on our Valentine's Day date, I got really giggly during dinner. 
Weekly Wisdom: A few ladies from church have encouraged me to go ahead and buy maternity pants because they are comfy and the pregnancy seems more real. Right now, I'm wearing my fat jeans and they say that makes you feel like you're just getting chubby rather than pregnant.  
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on March 8th and our gender revealing party on March 10th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment