Wednesday, January 30, 2013

14 Weeks

*Sorry this is a little late! 


How far along? 14 Weeks, 3 Days

Total weight gain/loss: I've gained a total of 1.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I still fall asleep on the couch very easily
Best moment this week: hearing the baby's heart beat for the first time :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Amber had a subway sandwich this weekend that looked really good
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: I usually hate bacon, but I wanted to eat Nathan's bacon this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: a little...I can tell more with my shirt up
Gender prediction: Several people have said they think it's a girl....especially based on the heartbeat
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, except Nathan thinks I've been really hateful lately
Weekly Wisdom: If you are going out of town, try on the clothes you are bringing before you leave
Looking forward to: Watching the baby bump grow

No comments:

Post a Comment