Friday, April 12, 2013

25 Weeks


How far along? 25 Weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 18 lbs
Maternity clothes? Wearing almost all maternity pants but I can still fit into several of my own tops. The shirt in this pic is not a maternity top, but it was bought in a larger size than I normally wear. I bought it when we were several weeks pregnant but not telling anyone yet. I felt really chubby and uncomfortable, so I wanted to conceal the chub. 

Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: Sleeping ok...I really need to get a body pillow. I think that would help with the lack of comfort I am experiencing. I also wake up every night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Nathan and I seeing my belly move from the outside as baby girl is moving around. She is moving more and more :)

Miss Anything? Not this week
Movement: Baby girl seems to move more when I am laying down or still. I feel lots of movement in the afternoon and evening.
Food cravings: Still craving sweets a lot, but most I just want to eat all the time. It's really hard not to come home from school and snack nonstop until supper.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: After laying on one side my hips are sore. I roll around a lot at night trying to stay comfortable. My feet are swelling terribly by the end of the day.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on - I think once the warm weather gets into full swing this will change.
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: my first consignment sale experience...hopefully we will find some cheap nursery furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment