Sunday, April 7, 2013

24 Weeks

This week was my spring break. It was nice to see friends and family in Indiana that we don't get to see all that often. I loved spending Easter Sunday with my grandparents and attending the church I grew up in and both my parents and I got married in.
How far along? 24 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I wasn't able to weigh myself due to being out of town
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing more and more maternity clothes since packing on the lbs lately. Luckily, I've been given several bags of maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: recently I've been waking up at night due to sore hips
Best moment this week: My nieces loving on the baby bump
Miss anything? i've really wanted to sit out on our deck drinking coffee all morning
Movement: Yes
Food cravings: While at home Jiffy Treat was high on the list of places to visit. I discovered a new cyclone flavor I love Mud Pie. It has coffee ice cream with crushed oreos and chocolate. YUM!!!
Have you started to show yet? yes
Labor signs: no
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly wisdom: I guess it would be when packing for a trip try on all outfits you're taking to make sure things still fit. I know I had said that back in Jan. but it's still true and I still forget to do it.
Looking forward to: continuing to prepare for baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment