Sunday, April 7, 2013

23 Weeks

 
Sorry this post is so late. It's been a busy few weeks. Week 23 was the last week of March. Paula and Louis...my wonderful second set of parents came down on their spring break to help us get the nursery ready. I want to give a big THANKS to them and my wonderful husband for all their hard work!!! They worked very hard all week to update the closet, put in a new window, add a couple new doors, and paint the trim and walls. As you can see in the background of this pic we chose a grey for the walls. We will add some hot and light pink as the decorating continues. Also, I look terrible in this picture but it was getting so late in the week that it was now or never. 
How far along? 23 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs
Maternity clothes? Again, mostly just the black dress pants but more and more of my clothes are getting tighter.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: pretty good still
Best moment this week: Nathan feeling the baby kick for the first time :)
Miss anything? nope
Movement: Yes, she's becoming a little wiggle worm in there
Food cravings: sweets big time
Have you started to show yet? yes
Labor signs: no
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly wisdom: When you marry someone, you marry their family too...choose wisely! I'm so incredibly thankful for the wonderful parents I gained when marrying my sweet Nathan. Our baby girl is very lucky!
Looking forward to: decorating the nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment