Friday, January 18, 2013

13 weeks




How far along? 13 Weeks, 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss:  -1 lbs



Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: If I lay down on the couch to watch tv i'm gone.
Best moment this week: I told my students today. They are so excited!  :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Margartias- All the ladies had one while getting pedis and I couldn't :(
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Pizza rolls sound really good
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Maybe a little...others see it more than I do
Gender prediction: No....but all my students keep guessing a girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing the baby bump grow

No comments:

Post a Comment