Tuesday, January 8, 2013

12 Weeks

A side note-my jeans are poking out, that is not my belly button.

How far along? 12 Weeks, 2 Days

Total weight gain/loss: 2lbs
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I'm usually tired when I get home from school
Best moment this week: Sharing our news with friends
Have you told family and friends: Yes! Baby B. was our Christmas surprise. :)
Miss Anything? Coffee, I've tried to stay away from it.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Not really craving, but candy tastes good...especially starbursts.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular. Sometimes certain foods don't sound appealing
Have you started to show yet: No, that's just chub in the picture.
Gender prediction: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Not that I can think of.
Looking forward to: Getting a baby bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment