Sunday, July 14, 2013

38 Weeks

*I hate this picture but I don't think a different picture could help at this point. I'm looking pretty bad!

How far along? 38 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain:  42lbs- ready for the weight gain to stop! I cried at my last appt. because I had gained 5 lbs. The dr. said she wasn't concerned and to go home and eat whatever I wanted.
Maternity clothes? I've gained so much in the past few weeks i've outgrown several of my maternity clothes but refuse to buy more at this point. So, i'm down to a few outfits that still fit.

Stretch marks? Thankfully, I haven't seen anymore new ones.  

Sleep: Very interupted by discomfort or using the restroom.
Best moment this week: Finishing the nursery! I have a few more finishing touches that I'd like to do but for the most part it's done. :) YAY! I will eventually get some pics up.

Miss Anything? my comfort and having more than a few articles of clothing that fit.
Movement: she's a moving and grooving in there 

Food cravings: sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: I believe I had a couple contractions on Saturday and was so sure we were going to have her sometime early Sunday morning, but no such luck.

Symptoms: still have swelling and soreness
Belly Button in or out? flat
Wedding rings on or off? I wasn't able to fit my ring on for my dr. appt. Tuesday. I've started leaving it off most days.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy that the discomfort is almost over.
Looking forward to: Meeting baby B. and not being miserable!

*** I hate those pregnant women that don't do anything but complain, so I'm trying to not be completely negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment