Tuesday, May 7, 2013

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 Weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 24 lbs
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing several maternity dresses, because I don't have many pants (maternity and regular) that fit anymore.

Stretch marks? Not yet 
Sleep: . definitley getting more uncomfortable
Best moment this week: probably still watching belly wiggle and giggle when baby girl moves

Miss Anything? Lately, I've really missed my non-swollen feet. I always used to believe my feet were chubby but now when they are normal sized (which isn't often), they look so skinny!  Movement: baby girl is moving around more and the movements are becoming more noticable.
Food cravings: sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: feet are very swollen by the end of the day
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Baby showers coming up soon! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment