Monday, May 20, 2013

30 Weeks

So, I must again apologize....I did not get around to a 29 week pic or post. Life seems to be getting extremely busy around here. With the end of the school year plus trying to prepare for sweet baby girl it's becoming taxing on both of us.
Week 30 has been the craziest yet. I have run poor Nathan ragged trying to get the house ready for our visitors coming this weekend. We've gone non-stop this entire week with appointments, shopping, cleaning, and home projects (which never seem to go as planned). I'm basically trying to say that Nathan is an amazing husband and I don't deserve him. I know he won't read this but I love you hun! You're going to be a fantastic dad! :)
 
On to week 30 info...I look like a house in this picture. Yikes! I still have 10 weeks to go!
How far along? 30 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 26 lbs
Maternity clothes? wearing several maternity pieces

Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep:  Sleeping with many extra pillows :) I'm sure Nathan loves that. he he
Best moment this week: Meeting Baby Liam and seeing my college friends (minus sweet Kim)

Miss Anything? I'm beginning to miss being able to move and get up easily
Food cravings: sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: feet are very swollen all day!!!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: We finally bought a crib! I'm very excited to pick it up and get it put together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment