Thursday, June 13, 2013

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 Weeks 4days
Total weight gain:  31 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! I caught a side glimpse of myself today and couldn't believe how big i've gotten. YIKES!

Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: I've realized that taking my vitamin earlier in the evening helps with getting a full nights rest. The vitamin I take requires drinking 8 oz. of water with it. So the less I drink right before going to bed, the less I have to get up to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Getting baby B's car seat, getting needed furniture for the nursery, and seeing the bedding complete and on the crib. Yay! The bedding is very cute and Grandma Brooking did a fantastic job on it. Also, having our maternity pics taken. Amanda (the photographer) has posted a few preview pics on her website. Here is the link: http://creativetake.pass.us/babybrooking

Miss Anything? planning a summer visit home to see friends and family or a trip to the beach :(
Movement: Baby girl moves a lot. She is beginning to push into my ribs, but I know she will be worth every little pain. 
Food cravings: I think we all (Nathan, Grandma, Grandpa, and I) had a craving for McDonald's ice cream Wed. night. The chocolate dipped ice cream cone was delicious!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: swelling
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On during daytime
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been a bit more moody this week...more tears than normal.
Looking forward to:  Meeting our baby girl. The pregnancy seems to have gone by really slow, but all  of the sudden I can't believe it's almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment